What Is An Aeroccino Milk Frother? How does it work? Here is the complete information. The luxurious layer of foam is one of the best pleasurable things to have with the cup of your favorite beverage. But it won’t be very pleasant if the layer of foam disappears after a few seconds.
Therefore, you need to learn the accurate frothing procedures so that you can have the best cup of latte or cappuccino with the perfect frothed milk layer. You can transform the milk into silky foam with the help of several frothing procedures. Among the several frothing methods, the Aeroccino milk frother is one of the best ways to froth milk. With an Aeroccino milk frother, you can prepare easy and quick milk frothing with just a one-touch button. This handy kitchen gadget takes your brewing experience to the next level.
What Is An Aeroccino Milk Frother?
Before going further to the frothing procedure with an Aeroccino milk frother first, you need to know what an Aeroccino milk frother is and how it works. The Aeroccino is mainly a Nespresso accessory that ensures to make all of your milk frothing dreams come true. Aeroccino milk frother gently froths cold milk and whisk the milk into a perfect layer of foam. So, the Aeroccino milk frother is easy to use and easy to clean as well.
How Does Aeroccino Milk Frother Works
The Aeroccino gets operated with a magnetic link, that you will see between the base and the agitator. If you want to have full-frothed milk, you need to choose the whisk agitator. Otherwise, if you wish to gently foam in the milk, you have to select the flat paddle. The paddle produces foamy froth, while the whisk produces stiffer froth.
How To Use An Aeroccino Milk Frother
To use Aeroccino milk frother, there are several steps that you need to follow. If you want to have perfectly frothed milk, you need to go through the following steps;
- First of all, you have to plug the base of the Aeroccino into a socket and turn it on.
- Then select the agitator according to your requirement. Then you have to fit the agitator onto the post, placed at the bottom of the jug.
- Here, you will find two fill lines labeled MAX inside of the pitcher. The top-fill line indicates the paddle agitator. If you are using the whisk agitator, you should remember not to put the milk over the bottom fill line.
- Then fit the jug onto the base and pour cold milk. Now, place the lid on the milk frother.
- After closing the lid securely, you have to press the function button to turn it on. If you want to froth warm milk, you have to press the button once, and you will see the red light to turn on. Otherwise, if you want to froth cold milk, you have to press and hold the button for a minimum of 2 seconds. You will see the blue light turn on.
- When the milk will get frothed, the Aeroccino will get turned off automatically. And, the indicator will get turned off.
- Then pour the frothed milk on your favorite beverage and enjoy a luxurious flavor.
- If you prefer to pour the milk before frothing the milk foam into your cup, then you need to leave the lid on to hold the foam back correctly.
- After pouring the frothed milk, you have to turn the base unit off.
How To Clean The Aeroccino Milk Frother
After knowing the using procedures, now you need to know how you can clean the Aeroccino. First of all, you need to remember that the Aeroccino jug can’t be washed in a dishwasher as it is not dishwasher safe. It comes with a non-stick coating due to which you can clean the Aeroccino easily.
For cleaning the Aeroccino, you have to remove the agitator and rinse it with water. You can wipe it with a cloth or sponge. Then you have to clean the lid with the same technique. You have to wash the frothing jug by rinsing it in water and washing it with a sponge or clean cloth. You also can use a very minimum amount of dish detergent, but make sure to rinse the Aeroccino properly in the water. A quick clean will help you to clean the Aeroccino properly.
After cleaning the Aeroccino properly, make it dry accurately and reassemble the lid and place the agitators properly in the jug. There you will find a second magnetic post for storage under the lid. While using the Aeroccino, if you place the other agitator under the lid, make sure to clean that agitator as well. If you put the jug on the base, it will decrease the lifespan of the Aeroccino. If you follow these steps, you surely can clean the Aeroccino quickly and conveniently.
Hopefully, the above information will be helpful for you to use an Aeroccino conveniently. You can also enjoy your favorite beverages topped with the perfectly frothed milk by an Aeroccino whenever you want.
Also, Check- What Does A Milk Frother Do?