Here are the complete guides on how to use a handheld milk frother easily at home. There are many types of milk frothers available, and the handheld milk frother is one of them.
How To Use A Handheld Milk Frother
If you are a beverage lover, you have several options to get a milk frother both over in the local market or online as well. Generally, a milk frother is used to make an ideal soft and foamy layer of milk that we can use to decorate our coffee, latte, cappuccino, and many other kinds of milk-made beverages. When it comes to searching for the most common and affordable milk frother, the handheld milk frother will be perfect for all. You don’t need to spend your hard-earned money on a single cup of beverage in a cafe and wait for a long time in lines.
With this frother, you can make the perfect mild texture and frothy chocolate flavor drinks or coffee just the same as your favorite restaurant or cafeteria. If you have a handheld milk frother in your kitchen and you are interested in getting more practical experience with milk frothing then you can surely make the most of it.
These frothers are designed just like a hand blender along with batteries. You can control this device with your hands. It works like a propeller which has a wand part along with a whisk too. Moreover, handheld frothers come with a comfortable price point and convenient efficiency. In this article, we will thoroughly discuss how to use a handheld milk frother.
How to Use Handheld Milk Frother
To use Handheld Frother you need to follow some steps that include-
- At last, you will need a whole cup of hot milk to bring a soft and frothy fill to your latte or coffee. It will take the temperature around 150 to 155 degrees Fahrenheit. Total milk gives you extra time to make thick and smooth foam compared to skimmed milk. And the foamy layer, produced by skimmed milk lasts for a short time, while whole milk delivers a soft, creamy, and thicker froth that lasts for a long time.
- You have to heat up the milk carefully but remember not to overheat the milk, rather it can spoil the whole texture and will not deliver you a plumy foam.
- You should always try to take the perfect amount of milk to prevent such mishaps. When the milk will be heated up perfectly you must pour about ¾th portion of the milk into another pot that you will be using for the purpose of frothing the milk.
During the foaming process, the milk can rise to the brinks and may cause an overflow. Therefore, to avoid such accidents, you should always take half a cup or quarter of the milk.
- Therefore, insert the handheld wand very lightly inside the cup of milk. After putting the inner edge into the milk, switch on the handheld frother. Always keep ensuring to switch it on while you keep it inserted into that milk to get around the splashing of milk as well.
- After that, you have to move the handheld baton mildly and stir it up and down carefully. Usually, It will take around 25 to 30 seconds. Always try to remember while you stir the baton, turn aside from the rapid movement. To soak some fresh air from the surroundings, you have to take the wand to the apex. It will give you an excellent thick layer of froth.
- After all these steps, when finally you will get your desired consistency without ruining the froth layer, you can end this process. Now, pour this milk foam from one cup to another for the purpose of making or decorating such milky delicious beverages.
All done, this is all whatever you need to know for using a handheld milk frother. You can prepare brilliant frothy milk dressing in your lattes, coffees, cappuccinos, and many more except by visiting any cafes or restaurants. With the help of this frother, you can serve perfectly delicious beverages to your guests anytime.